Best Epoxy Flooring Services
Are you looking for a professional epoxy flooring installer? Foxx Industries is the best answer. Our services cover installation and necessary repairs. We have a variety of samples from which you can choose; however, there are no limits. With particular preferences, we can develop the best epoxy floor you wish to have.
Epoxy is a highly adhesive resin that grants excellent appearance as well longevity. See our samples below.
Key advantages of epoxy flooring
The installation of epoxy floor comes with lots of advantages including the following;
- Multiple design choices: Epoxy blends with several other materials and colors to produce an elegant surface
- Seamless surface: epoxy floors are always smooth and even. Most industries and companies incorporate them as it is easy to slide items on such surfaces.
- Highly durable: epoxy forms a tough and highly resistant floor that guards against bad weather elements and heavy footwork.
- Easy to clean: epoxy does not stain, and because of its smoothness, it forms an easy to clean surface.
- High-Gloss Finish: The resin gives a clean, smooth finish, often bearing various color patterns for beauty purposes.
Epoxy floor types to expect
Epoxy Flake Floors: They contain colored flake materials inserted in the resin to create a vibrant, multi-hued appearance. The flakes offer a seamless look and offer each surface with subtle grooves to lessen any slips and falls. However, the overall design, differ basing on size, styles, colors, and textures. All these are highly customizable as per personal preferences.
Epoxy Flake Floors are mainly applicable in commercial kitchens, locker rooms, showrooms, sports venues, clinics, and more.
Quartz-Filled Epoxy Floors: This design results from a high-performance epoxy polymer resin combined with stained quartz grains. Such floors are best for washrooms, lobbies, restrooms and schools where anti-slip properties are needed.
Epoxy Mortar Floors: These floors are composed of 100% solid epoxies mixed with graded/ quartz sand. They are best for floors that require anti-acid reaction properties. Such places include mechanical spaces, commercial kitchens, warehouses, garages, manufacturing plants, restaurants and so on.
The rest in this listing includes Anti-Static Epoxy Floors and Self-Leveling Epoxy Floors which equally gives the ultimate designs most homemakers would prefer. Reach us today at Foxx Industries and gain the best experience we have to offer.